The pro's of SynPro Vegan:
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- 80% protein content (the same as SynPro Whey)
- Balanced amino acid profile
- Easily digestible
- Low in saturated fat
- Low in carbohydrates⁽¹⁾
- Delicious exotic flavors!
- Athletes / people who are intolerant to lactose and are looking for an alternative with the same protein content as SynPro Whey
- Athletes / people who want to try an exotic taste that is not available for SynPro Whey
- Anyone who wants to make a delicious protein smoothie
The active ingredients per serving (30g)
- Pea Protein Isolate
Pisane® C9 is a pea protein isolate extracted from yellow pea, a natural and gluten-free raw material. It has an intermediate digestion rate (between Whey and Casein) and is therefore an excellent protein source as a shake after training, before going to sleep or as a refreshing smoothie.
Protein contributes to the development of muscle mass.⁽²⁾ Researchers have investigated the effect of whey protein versus pea protein during High-Intensity Functional Training. The participants took 24 grams of whey or pea protein. The results showed that intake of whey and pea protein yielded similar results when body composition, muscle thickness, strength production, WOD performance and strength were measured after 8 weeks of HIFT.⁽³⁾
- Only 1.8 g Carbohydrates per serving, without sugars!
- 4.4 g of BCAAs and 4.1g Glutamine per serving.
/// Scientific References:
- Mollard RC et al. Acute effects of pea protein and hull fiber alone and combined on blood glucose, appetite and food intake in healthy young men - a randomized crossover trial. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2014 Dec; 39 (12): 1360-5.
- European Food Safety Authority. Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass. EFSA Journal 2010; 8 (10): 1811.
- Banaszek A et al. The Effects of Whey vs. Pea Protein on Physical Adaptations Following 8-Week of High-Intensity Functional Training (HIFT): A Pilot Study. Sports (Basel). 2019 Jan 4. 7 (1).