The shake after the training is the most important of the day for all athletes who strive for maximum recovery through glycogen and amino acid supplementation. Training hard, but forgetting to replenish glycogen stores and amino acid levels quickly and efficiently is the biggest mistake you can make as an athlete and is the stumbling block to constant progress. The two-hour period following the training is called the anabolic window ("Anabolic Window") and is the most important period for muscle recovery and muscle building. During this period, the carbohydrates consumed are not stored in the fat reserves, but are used exclusively for supplementing the muscle glycogen.
SynTsize Recovery is the ideal post-workout shake consisting of fast-absorbing carbohydrates and proteins in the right proportion, as well as a number of key amino acids and muscle-strengthening substances.
The key ingredients per serving
- 49g Carbohydrates - mix of quickly absorbed carbohydrates because the depleted carbohydrate reserves must be replenished quickly. After training, the body breaks down muscle tissue to convert released amino acids into glucose for energy. So the moment you have completed that super training and think "now I have to grow!", You are actually breaking down muscle tissue. The first priority therefore lies with the carbohydrates to stop this process. The carbohydrate mix SynTsize Recovery consists of half of dextrose and half of waxy corn starch (Waxy Maize), the two fastest-absorbing carbohydrates that ensure immediate glycogen synthesis and an anabolic post-workout insulin peak.
- 35.6 grams Proteins and Amino acids. Immediately after training, it is essential to stop muscle breakdown as quickly as possible and to start protein synthesis as quickly as possible. Fast-absorbing proteins and immediately available amino acids are then a must!
SynTsize Recovery contains thus:
a. 24g pure Whey Protein Isolates per portion. Whey protein isolate is absorbed quickly and efficiently and is naturally rich in BCAAs. 24 grams of whey protein isolates contain 21.4 grams of protein.
b. 6g Leucine added - The addition of leucine to the post-workout shake dramatically increases protein synthesis. Leucine supports both muscle building and fat loss and also works anti-catabolic by reducing the stress hormone cortisol.
c. 6g of added Glutamine -Adding glutamine to the recovery shake provides better recovery, support of the immune system and optimal growth hormone release. Glutamine also helps prevent overtraining and provides a better supplement to the muscle glycogen.
- 2g Crea-Trona®- double buffered, ultra pure creatine. Instead of using alkalyne creatine, chose SynTech ™in front of Crea-Trona®, the most stable creatine is in the acidic environment of the stomach and it also has an even better absorption. Enter the sodium bicarbonate buffer Crea-Trona® also provides support for the body's own bicarbonate buffer, resulting in better performance during intensive workouts and an optimal recovery.
- 2g Beta-Alanine - Beta-alanine and creatine together are more efficient than creatine only for the production of lean muscle mass and the reduction in fat mass (Source: Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug; 16 (4): 430-46). Beta-alanine is a lactic acid buffer that increases carnosine levels in the muscles. An increased carnosine concentration ensures that muscle fatigue is postponed in a very effective way by various biochemical mechanisms. It also prevents muscle damage and speeds up recovery after efforts. It is also a perfect antioxidant.
- 200 mg alpha lipoic acid - Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that optimizes insulin release when taken in combination with carbohydrates. When 200 mg of alpha-lipoic acid is added to creatine with fast carbohydrates, the creatine is better absorbed in the muscles than when you take creatine only with fast carbohydrates.