SynTech SynTsize Recovery
SynTech SynTsize Recovery the perfect partner to recover your muscles.
The post-workout shake is the most important of the day for all athletes who strive for maximum recovery through glycogen and amino acid replenishment. Training hard, but forgetting to quickly and efficiently replenish glycogen stores and amino acids levels is the biggest mistake an athlete can make and the stumbling block to constant progress. The two-hour period following the workout is called the Anabolic Window (“Anabolic Window”) and is the most important period for muscle recovery and muscle building. During this period, the carbohydrates consumed are not stored in the fat reserves, but are used exclusively for the replenishment of muscle glycogen.
SynTsize Recovery is the ideal post-workout shake that consists of rapidly absorbing carbohydrates and proteins in the right proportion, as well as a number of key amino acids and muscle strengthening substances.
The key ingredients per serving
- 49g Carbohydrates – mix of fast absorbing carbohydrates because the depleted carbohydrate reserves must be replenished quickly. The body breaks down muscle tissue after exercise to convert released amino acids into glucose for energy. So the moment you have completed that super training and think “now I have to grow!”, you are actually breaking down muscle tissue. The first priority is therefore with the carbohydrates to stop this process. The carbohydrate mix off SynTsize Recovery consists of half dextrose and half waxy maize starch (Waxy Maize), the two fastest absorbing carbohydrates that provide immediate glycogen synthesis and an anabolic post-workout insulin peak.
- 35.6 grams Proteins and Amino Acids. Immediately after training, it is essential to stop muscle breakdown as quickly as possible and start protein synthesis as quickly as possible. Quickly absorbable proteins and immediately available amino acids are then a must!
SynTsize Recovery contains thus:
a. 24g Pure Whey Protein Isolates per portion. Whey Protein Isolate is absorbed quickly and efficiently and is naturally rich in BCAAs. 24 grams of Whey Protein Isolates contain 21.4 grams of protein.
b. 6g added Leucine – the addition of leucine to the post-workout shake drastically increases protein synthesis. Leucine supports both muscle building and fat loss and also has an anti-catabolic effect by reducing the stress hormone cortisol.
c. 6g added Glutamine –adding glutamine to the recovery shake ensures a better recovery, support of the immune system and optimal growth hormone release. Glutamine also helps to prevent overtraining and provides a better replenishment of muscle glycogen.
- 2g Crea-Trona®– double buffered, ultrapure creatine. Instead of using alkalyne creatine, chose SynTech™in front of Crea-Trona®, the most stable creatine is in the acidic environment of the stomach and which also has an even better absorption. The sodium bicarbonate buffer in Crea-Trona® also provides support for the body's own bicarbonate buffer, resulting in better performance during intensive training and optimal recovery.
- 2g Beta-Alanine – Beta-alanine and creatine together are more efficient than creatine alone for the production of lean muscle mass and reduction of fat mass (Source: Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46). Beta-alanine is a lactic acid buffer that increases carnosine concentrations in the muscles. An increased carnosine concentration ensures that muscle fatigue is postponed in a very effective way through various biochemical mechanisms. It also prevents muscle damage and accelerates recovery after efforts. It is also a perfect antioxidant.
- 200mg Alpha Lipoic Acid Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that optimizes insulin release when taken in combination with carbohydrates. When 200 mg of Alpha-Lipoic Acid is added to creatine with fast carbohydrates, the creatine is absorbed better into the muscles than when you only take creatine with fast carbohydrates.